Get your kindle here

Friday 4 April 2014

Thoughts of the day

I am very upset that Robin Hood has finished.  What am I going to do with my early mornings now?  Have a lay in?  I haven't had one of those since I adopted my newfoundland, Diva, who tries to get into bed with me at about 5.30 am, all ten stone of her.  That's about 60 kg to you youngsters.

Anyway, if you ever get to see it and wonder why there is no Friar Tuck, well he turns up in the last series and for some strange reason, he is black.  Historical accuracy was not one of the requirements to making this programme, but it was great fun just the same.

Sayings for today:

Never marry a man who is too attached to his mother;  you will find that nothing you do is as good as mum's.

Be careful what you wish for;  you may get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

FIVE FREE BOOKS FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS TO MY READERS' GROUP NEWSLETTER

FREE BOOKS These are the e-books you will receive absolutely free when you sign up for my Readers' Group Newsletter. Three of the...