Get your kindle here

Sunday 16 July 2017

I MADE IT TO THE FINALS!!!

I MADE IT TO THE FINALS!! 

Now I need your vote if I am to have any chance of winning and I know I can count on everybody on my list.

Here's how: 

Go to 
this link Scroll down until you come to 'Best Historical' and you will see my book, Once Loved, at the top of the list. Just click on it and your vote will be registered. Then, if you will, scroll down a bit more until you come to 'Best Romance' where you will see my book, The Minstrel's Lady, again at the top of the list. Just click on that to register your vote. It only takes a few minutes.

I was thrilled to have two books nominated for this award and I never expected to make it to the finals. With your help, I might even go farther.

Thank you so much!

Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

FIVE FREE BOOKS FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS TO MY READERS' GROUP NEWSLETTER

FREE BOOKS These are the e-books you will receive absolutely free when you sign up for my Readers' Group Newsletter. Three of the...