Get your kindle here

Thursday 17 September 2015

HOLY POISON - LIMITED EDITION BOXED SET


The complete series, books one to six, are available in this boxed set for a limited period only.
 
It is less than half the price of the individual books together.
 








Book 1 - The Judas Pledge
Book 2 - The Flawed Mistress
Book 3 - The Viscount's Birthright
Book 4 - Betrayal
Book 5 - The Heretics
Book 6 - Consequences
  
See the menu on the right for links to the first chapters of each book.
 
“The 6 books of holy poison are among some of the best books I have read, I could not put them down and the last one had me crying, What an author. I would have given it 10 stars if I could.”  Reader's praise for Holy Poison.

This is a series of stories about the ordinary people who lived through the religious upheaval and brutality of the reign of Queen Mary I of England 1553 - 1558.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

FIVE FREE BOOKS FOR NEW SUBSCRIBERS TO MY READERS' GROUP NEWSLETTER

FREE BOOKS These are the e-books you will receive absolutely free when you sign up for my Readers' Group Newsletter. Three of the...